United Nations agencies, youth organisations, and WHO have come together to launch the Global Youth Mobilization Initiative for local Solutions.
About Global Youth Mobilization Initiative:
- First, the World Alliance of Young Men’s Christian Associations
- Fourth, the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts
- Lastly, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award
- 目标：The aim is to address the negative impact of the pandemic on young people and support them to build back better.
- Funding:Young people from around the world can apply for funding. It will support innovative Local Solutions to address the impact of the2019冠状病毒病大流行。
- Firstly, the International Labour Organisation (ILO) terms the current young population as the‘lockdown generation’。
- Secondly, as per some estimates, around90％的年轻人“reported increased mental anxiety during the pandemic”.
- 然而 ”one in six young people worldwide has lost their jobs during the pandemic“。